1. If a suspicious person is located within the proximity of your Camp, you must initially ensure that s/he is a
person of concern.
2. Contact the Camp Manager to ascertain if they can assist in identifying the person.
3. If there is still a reason for concern, then contact the Police on 000 and CSG on 03-9523-0434.
4. Ensure the person is aware that s/he has been seen and is under observation.
Take advice from the Police or CSG in relation to what further action should be taken.
5. If the suspect leaves the Campsite, try and observe their mode of transport and record those details
including registration details if they can be seen.
6. Do not put yourself or anyone else at risk.